Kelly Kotur was raised in Powhatan Point, Ohio, and she has been practicing law since 2006. Kelly is a 2002 graduate of West Virginia University with a B.A. in Political Science.
She then attended the West Virginia University College of Law, where she was a 2-year member of the West Virginia Law Review.
While working on the Law Review, she published an article entitled, An Extreme Response or a Necessary Reform? Revealing How Caps on Noneconomic Damages Actually Affect Medical Malpractice Victims and Malpractice Insurance Rates.
Kelly has clerked for the Honorable John Preston Bailey, Chief U.S. District Judge, Northern District of West Virginia, and she has spent a year in private practice in Akron, Ohio.
Kelly focuses primarily on Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
• Ohio, 2006
• Pennsylvania, 2008
• West Virginia, 2010
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2010
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia, 2010
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2010
• United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2012
• West Virginia University College of Law, 2006
• Juris Doctor
Wrong legal advice can actually do more harm than good
and can cost you dearly.
For FREE legal consultations by attorneys with a combined experience of 46 years in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy as well as estates, wills and probate, get in touch with Davis & Kotur Co. LPA in Bridgeport or Steubenville right away.
• West Virginia University, 2002
• B.A. Political Science, Minor in Philosophy
• Ohio State Bar Association
• West Virginia Bar Association
• OV Connect
We are licensed in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.